Our Udemy Courses have helped over 3,000 students to gain insight knowledge into the financial world.
A career in finance can be very satisfying at personal and economical level. Statistics show that Analysts can earn anywhere from $45K up to $82K in US alone and we are talking about entry-level positions!
If you are a person, which likes a challenging and dynamic lifestyle, then this course is for you!
In today’s world where financial information is everywhere, it is very easy to confuse noise for good financial insights.
Through this course you will gain a deep understanding of how organizations work. By acquiring the skills of the analyst you will be able to independently analyze companies, without having to listen to news and noise.
Who is this course for?
- you want to undertake a career in finance
- you have to write a financial report for your boss, which looks very professional
- you are a student or a newbie to the finance world and you want to learn everything from scratch
What can you expect from this course?
- understanding of the financial world. From financial statements to how to write professional reports
- be able to perform a financial analysis for any listed company
- gain access into the secrets of the financial world
Why is this course different?
- 100% practical approach. Although you will learn the theoretical part as well
- step by step explanations. From how to build financial statements, run financial ratios, use excel for analysis, analyze a multinational company through a case study and write a professional report
- anyone can join this course. What makes this course different is its very simple language (technical jargon when used will be explained)
The skills contained in this course are worth thousand of dollars and have been offered for just 1/1000 of its real value!
If you want to become an expert in investment, join the course that will make you financially independent!
What are the requirements?
- No previous knowledge required. We will start from scratch!
- Basic understanding of Excel
What am I going to get from this course?
- How to write a professional report
- How to use excel for your financial analyses
- How to analyze sales trends and breakdowns
- Build DuPont analyses
- Build financial statements from scratch
- Perform ratio analyses
- Perform comparative analyses