Many courses focus on individual components and small example applications; while this one instead focuses on how everything can work together. If you want to see the development of a completed project working seamlessly with socket.io, nodejs, Reactive Extensions, WebPack (and more!), then this is the course for you!
We not only have a focus on our build pipeline – both development and production – but also on creating an architecture that takes advantage of the reactive programming paradigm.
It’s impossible to classify this course as a tour of any particular component, since, as you know, real applications are much more complicated than that. But rest assured that we leave no stone unturned as we explore how each component can work seamlessly together.
What are the requirements?
- Have a basic understanding of how to navigate your platform’s terminal or command line
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build a production-quality build pipeline for our scripts and styles with WebPack
- Integrate Socket.io and RxJS to create a reactive application architecture
What is the target audience?
- Familiarity with the language features of ES2015 is a plus, but not required (you’ll get plenty of practice!)
- To get the most out of this course, it is HIGHLY recommended that you follow along with implementing the project during the course (source code is provided if you get stuck)