Updated for November 2016! A number of helpful practice activities have been added.
“If you’re trying to prepare for an eventual career in finance, but are still looking to round out your knowledge of the subject, The Complete Financial Analyst Course might be a perfect fit for you.“
A Financial Analyst Career is “One of the top-paying entry-level jobs on the market.” Forbes
Even in the toughest job markets, the best candidates find great positions.
You simply have to find a way to acquire practical skills that will give you an edge over the other candidates.
But how can you do that?
You haven’t had the proper training, and you have never seen how analysts in large firms do their work?
Stop worrying, please! We are here to help.
The Complete Financial Analyst Course is the most comprehensive, dynamic, and practical course you will find online.
It covers a number of topics, which are fundamental for every aspiring Financial Analyst:
- Microsoft Excel for Beginner and Intermediate Users: Become Proficient with the world’s #1 productivity software
- Accounting, Financial Statements, and Financial Ratios: Making Sense of Debits and Credits, Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets, Liquidity, Solvency, Profitability, and Growth Financial Ratios
- Finance Basics: Interest Rates, Financial Math Calculations, Loan Calculations, Time Value of Money, Present and Future Value of Cash Flows
- Business Analysis: Understanding what drives a Business, Key Items to be Analyzed and their Meaning, the Importance of Industry Cycles, Important Drivers for the Business of Startup, Growth, Mature and Declining Companies, Important Drivers for an Industry
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Beginner and Intermediate Users: The #1 tool for visual representation of your work, a necessary skill for every Financial Analyst
As you can see, this is a complete bundle that ensures you will have the right amount of training for each of these critical aspects.
Here comes the fun part!
We have a challenge for you! After each major block you have covered, you will be asked to solve a challenge. You will:
- Calculate a company’s sales in Excel
- Register its bookkeeping entries for 2015 and produce useful financial statements + calculate financial ratios
- Calculate a complete loan schedule for the company’s debt
- Analyze the company’s business performance
- Create a PowerPoint presentation based on the results
- Receive personalized feedback
- Receive a gift
- Participate in our monthly Amazon Gift Card Lottery(!)
Sounds interesting, right?
At the end of the challenge, you will send us the work you’ve done, and we will get back to you with personalized feedback. This makes for an interactive student experience that optimizes what you will learn from the course.
What makes this course different from the rest of the Finance courses out there?
- High quality of production – HD video and animations (this isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
- Knowledgeable instructor (experience in companies, like Pwc and Coca Cola)
- Complete training – we will cover all major topics and skills you need in order to become a top notch Financial Analyst
- Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything you’ve learned
- Course Challenge: Solve our Course Challenge and make this course an interactive experience
- Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer within 1 business day
- Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course
- Bonus prizes: Upon completion of 50% and 100% of the course, you will receive two bonus gifts
Why should you consider a career as a Financial Analyst?
- Salary. A Financial Analyst job usually leads to a very well-paid career
- Promotions. Financial Analysts acquire valuable technical skills, which makes them the leading candidates for senior roles within a corporation
- Secure Future. There is high demand for Financial Analysts on the job market, and you won’t have to be concerned about finding a job
- Growth. This isn’t a boring job. Every day, you will face different challenges that will challenge your existing skills
Students of this course, who complete 50% of the lessons, get full, lifetime access to our five-star rated course, “Job Search Success Strategies: Proven Job Hunting Strategies.” It has a full price of $95.
Students of this course, who complete 100% of the lessons, get full, lifetime access to our five-star rated course, “Financial Modeling: Build a Complete DCF Valuation Model.” It has a full price of $95.
All students who complete the course and send us their solutions for the Course Challenge will:
Please don’t forget that the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional, money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced the course will provide a ton of value for you?
What are the requirements?
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- You will need Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016
- You will need Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, 2013, or 2016
What am I going to get from this course?
- Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel
- Format spreadsheets in a professional way