About This Course
Frontend Frameworks are extremely popular because they give us this reactive, great User Experience we know from Mobile Apps – but now in the Browser! No wonder that Jobs requiring Frontend Framework Skills like VueJS are amongst the best paid ones in the Industry!
You may know Angular 2 and ReactJS, well, VueJS combines the Best of both Frameworks and makes building anything from small Widgets to big, Enterprise-Level Apps a Breeze and a whole lot of Fun! And if you don’t know the two mentioned Frameworks: That’s fine, too, this Course does not expect any knowledge of any other Frontend Framework – you will learn it all throughout this Course!
### This Course covers it all! ###
We’ll start at the very Basics, what Vue.js is and how it works before we move on to more Complex and Advanced Topics but I’ll be honest: It’s too much to fit it all into one Sentence, so here’s what you’ll learn in this Course:
- What is VueJS and Why would you use it?
- Setting up a Development Environment and Workflow
- The Basics (including the basic Syntax, Understanding Templates and much more!)
- Interacting with DOM (Rendering Lists, Conditionally attaching/ detaching Elements …)
- Using Components (and what Components are to begin with)
- Binding to Form Inputs
- All about Directives, Filters and Mixins
- How to make your App more Beautiful with Animations and Transitions
- How to create an awesome Single-Page-Application (SPA) with Routing
- How to improve State Management by using Vuex
- How to Deploy the App
- And much more …
And all the accompanied with many Exercises and multiple Course Projects – because it isn’t just about seeing Code, it’s about using and practicing it!
### Is this Course for you? ###
Now that you know what this Course is about, let’s see if this Course is for you!
Here are three Types of Students who will love this Course:
He already has some Experience with other Frontend Frameworks like Angular (2) or ReactJS. But either due to interest or disappointment of the existing Frameworks, he seeks some Alternatives – VueJS might be what you were looking for!
Has Experience with backend Frameworks/ Languages but now also wants to enter the Frontend World. VueJS is an awesome choice here, it’s fun, it uses native JS and it’s extremely powerful!
Bonus: Student #4
Is disappointed by Angular 2. Does a good Framework need 2 hours of setup? No, certainly not – as VueJS will prove to this Student!
Let’s dive into VueJS right now!
What are the requirements?
- ES6 Knowledge is a Plus but not a Must
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge is assumed throughout the Course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications – all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
What is the target audience?
- This Course is for you if you want to create Reactive Applications, which run in the Browser
- Displeased with Angular 2? VueJS is for you!